JOIN OUR TEAM
Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst
You change everything
We recently replaced our corporate IT legacy with a completely new custom environment and are looking for new colleagues to bring it to great use in our business! The job is varied and diverse, in terms of tasks and responsibilities, applications, but also in terms of our various business activities. Besides this, the organization is growing fast and there are multiple challenges waiting for us.
Given your analytical skills, you can make a clear overview of our business processes and information flows. Based on these analyses, you realize the functional design. You then know how to convert this into a technical design together with your colleagues. After the programmer has delivered this, you test the software. Within this role, you share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues. This helps you to achieve the best results, over and over again. You are the link between IT and our business, so you make a real difference!
You are a strong communicator and a real team player. You combine a technical background with a business-oriented approach. You have strong analytical and communication skills and you’re interested in new developments. You immediately pick up on this and you translate new developments into practical and efficient solutions. You are able to communicate clearly about complex information and processes. Knowledge on various development techniques and the models applied in them are important, and naturally you possess this knowledge.
What are your responsibilities as a Business Process Analyst?
You help the business with drafting requirements and you’re able to translate these into solutions and a technical design. Scrum is central to how we manage our projects.
B&S is a trading and distribution company with a diversity of systems for our various sales and purchasing activities such as: Wholesale, Retail and Trading, but also our logistics activities and systems such as: ERP, Warehouse Management, CRM, Business Intelligence and Product Information Management. You take all aspects of our business into account (organizational, economic / financial, legal) and you are genuinely interested in the possibilities of new technologies.
Skills and background
- You have a HBO or university degree in IT.
- You have gained at least three years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have demonstratable experience with software implementation projects.
- You have experience with various applications / technologies such as: ERP, CRM, BI, PIM, WMS.
- You have experience in analyzing, designing and modeling business processes.
- You are a real team player who can easily get other people on board.
An offer you cannot refuse
- Working with the newest cutting-edge technology.
- Becoming part of a team of IT professionals who constantly share their knowledge and experiences with each other.
- You participate in various software implementation projects.
- The opportunity to follow different courses, such as EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation.
- A working environment that is characterized by freedom, diversity and ownership.
- Bonuses linked to your performance and a training program tailored to your field of work.
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
- A good salary, of course.
We offer you a nice and diverse position in which we train you to become an independent professional. We do this by offering a combination of on-the-job training by an experienced colleague and an IT focused training program. Within this position, you will have the space to realize IT and data-driven solutions.
Are you interested in the above position and eager to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.