JOIN OUR TEAM
Content Specialist – Copywriter
Content Specialist – Copywriter
Content is your passion!
We are looking for a Copywriter for our Employer Branding team. Do you bring our content to the next level? This is your opportunity!
You are passionate about writing and have a way of attracting an audience. You always come up with innovative ideas. You are creative, enthusiastic, and assertive. You give your opinion easily and are not afraid to present new ideas.
What does your position as a Copywriter look like?
Within the Employer Branding team, you are thé expert in the field of copywriting, and you are mainly concerned with translating our message into catchy texts in Dutch and English. You know better than anyone how to empathize with our target groups and use the right tone of voice in our communication. You not only create content, but you also continuously analyze and test it. This gives you a good overview of which expressions work and which do not. You go for continued improvement!
You get a versatile range of tasks:
- Textual content creation for our social media channels, working on the website, internal campaigns, and promotions for events;
- Setting up, analyzing, coordinating, and optimizing (online) marketing campaigns aimed at our employer branding;
- Textual support for internal projects, such as our pre-and onboarding program and Intranet.
- You devise and write textual content, but you also think creatively about which type of content suits our target group and the message of the story. Does the information come across better in a video or graphic design? Then you can pick it up with our Creative Designer. Together you form the creative brain of our department. Of course, it is a plus if you can also create visual content by yourself, and you are open to developing further in this!
Skills and background
- You have recently completed higher vocational education in the direction of Communication, Marketing, Multimedia & Design or something similar;
- You have gained experience writing texts through an internship or part-time job;
- You have previously worked with the Adobe package and are familiar with programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. You don't have to master this completely, but you are open to learning more about it;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
An offer you cannot refuse
- You get the freedom to determine your road to success;
- We ensure that you become ultimately at home in our organization with an intensive onboarding program;
- You will work in a young and driven team, with an informal working atmosphere and an active staff association. For example, every year we organize a BBQ and a Christmas drink, we go golfing or bowling, and we have a large staff party.
- Free use of our gym;
- Performance-dependent components regarding our bonus payment and extra days off.
Of course, you can't do the above all alone. Employer Branding has been high on the agenda at B&S Group, and we are now working on this with several specialists. In everything we do as a team, we ask ourselves: what does this mean for the employer brand of B&S Group? We want to strengthen our employer brand and align our communication even better with this. You work together with our Employer Branding Manager, 2 Employer Branding Specialists, and the other Content Specialist, spread over our locations in Delfzijl and Dordrecht.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.