JOIN OUR TEAM
You change everything!
E-commerce has become increasingly important to our business in recent years and the new E-commerce department will ensure that it becomes a big part of our business. With the acquisition of Fragrance.net, the largest online perfume webshop in the USA, we have already made a big step towards B2C and the new E-commerce team will further expand the opportunities in the B2C market. We also continue to develop state of the art solutions for our B2B customers to enable and further expand the digital customer journey. And you can be a part of it!
The B&S Group is the distribution partner that serves specialized markets worldwide with consumer goods. You can think of luxury brands in product groups such as: perfume, cosmetics, beverages, electronics and more. We are in the process of strengthening the online proposition and building up all our e-commerce expertise in-house. You will join a new team with Java Developers, Front-end Developers, Online Marketers and UX/UI Designers.
This is you
You have an eye for automation and quality. You recognize inefficiencies in the development process and like to contribute to solutions to remove these inefficiencies. You also like to work in the frontline to facilitate the best possible service from within IT. Continuous improvement of all IT aspects gives you energy. You are familiar with principles such as pipelines, CI/CD, resiliency, scalability and (cloud) infrastructure. You also take your colleagues along in new developments within DevOps to make the development process run as smoothly as possible.
In addition, you can tick off the following boxes on your resume:
- A completed IT-related education at college or university level;
- Experience with DevOps principles;
- Experience with cloud, preferably Azure and Azure DevOps;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Atlassian Suite and Git;
- It is a plus if you have already worked on e-commerce platforms;
- It is a plus if you already have experience with Terraforms.
DevOps engineer at B&S Group
At B&S we strive for continuous improvement. The DevOps mentality fits in very well with this. B&S does not see DevOps as something you do on the side, but as a separate discipline. We work with large volumes and have enormous growth ambitions. To make this possible, we are constantly looking for efficient and scalable solutions and processes. We work within a culture of trust, we dare to try new things and we are certainly not afraid to try something that might not turn out well afterwards. Daring new things characterizes the entrepreneurial profile of the employees at B&S. There is also plenty of room for your personal development, in which you will be coached. Within B&S, your input to improve the organization is highly valued.
- Flexible workplace from one of our locations in Delfzijl, Dordrecht or Amsterdam. Working from home is also an option!
- A full-time position (40 hours) and initially a one-year contract;
- Salary: a market conform salary in accordance with your experience and education level;
- A personal development plan with courses and exams that are directly related to your field of work;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days;
- Bonus: an annual performance-based bonus;
- Travel allowance: a net allowance of up to €215 per month;
- Collective discount: a nice annual discount on your health insurance premium;
- Pension: participate in our own pension fund in which we pay two-thirds of your premium;
- Free use of our gym in Delfzijl or Dordrecht.
B&S Group does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.
Dordrecht, Amsterdam, Delfzijl