JOIN OUR TEAM
Excellent with numbers!
Are you an energetic financial professional with strong affinity with numbers, IFRS and reporting skills? We are looking for a financial controller. Does this role fit your ambition? Apply to become our financial controller.
You have strong analytical skills and are curious and willing to learn the Company’s business. You are pro-active and able to distinguish main and minor issues. You have affinity with IFRS and external reportings. A dynamic and international organization suits you. Character traits that suits you are tenacious, diligent, social and persuasive. You enjoy solving financial issues and are interested in financial reporting and analyzing the financial performance of organizations. You distinguish yourself by taking the initiative, for example by giving advice or for improvements in the reporting process.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Financial Controller
As a financial controller, you are involved in the preparation of the monthly consolidation processes, and preparation of monthly management reporting and analysis. You will contribute to the consolidation for financial reporting towards our Board of Directors. In order to report in a timely, complete and transparent manner, it is important to continuously improve our internal reporting processes as well. You evaluate these processes on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in preparation of monthly reports.
- Participate in preparation of quarter and year reports external stakeholders and Board of Directors
- Prepare weekly management report.
- Analyse the performance of our business segments.
- Optimize the financial reporting process.
- Contribute to the development of a new working method in which the quality is improved by working smarter.
- Support in various ad-hoc activities.
Skills and background
- Bachelor in accountancy / finance with 2-4 years working experience.
- Accurate, good analytic skills, independent, team player.
- Practical attitude, pro-active, curiosity and willingness to learn the Company’s business.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (in word and writing).
- Having strong analytical ability and knowledge of IFRS
An offer you cannot refuse
- A competitive salary.
- Working in a dynamic international environment where the growth opportunities are endless. We support your growth.
- Excellent guidance from smart and driven colleagues.
- The opportunity to become a specialist in your field of work.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.