JOIN OUR TEAM
Excellent with numbers!
You are enthusiastic about numbers and ready for the next step in your career. You are known for your accuracy and analytical-mindset, and you’re driven by ambition. Sounds like the perfect fit for you? Apply to become our next Financial Controller!
Everyone knows that you’re a financial expert and that you’re analytically strong. With your broad experience in Finance, you like to work independently and you form the link between our Finance department and our commercial departments. Due to your excellent analytical and communication skills, you are right person for the job! You always maintain a proactive attitude and adopt a critical mindset to ensure a high level of accuracy in our financial administration. Besides this, you like to share your knowledge with your team and motivate them to achieve the best results, together.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Financial Controller
As a Financial Controller, you will support our managing board in making decisions about the financial direction of our organization. This means that you will be responsible for preparing accurate monthly financial reports and analyses, profit and loss statements, and you will monitor our performance based on the KPI’s. Besides this, you are also responsible for monitoring and performing internal controls to ensure that our internal procedures are adhered to at all times. Additionally, with your proactive attitude, you review our financial processes with a critical eye and you actively come up with ideas to improve our processes.
You’ll come to work in a fun and ambitious team where you will closely work together with the Business Controllers, who will deliver the input for your own reports. Together, you make sure that all is accurately reported. Besides this, you will also work together on various interesting projects with other Financial Controllers within B&S Group.
Skills and background
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position or an accountancy firm.
- You have a University degree in the economic/financial direction.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge on Cognos is an advantage.
An offer you cannot refuse
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- To work within an organization where the opportunities are endless! We support your growth and there are plenty of career opportunities with B&S.
- Excellent guidance from smart and driven colleagues.
- An informal working environment in a young and ambitious team.
- The opportunity to become a specialist in your field of work.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.