JOIN OUR TEAM
You change everything!
E-commerce has become increasingly important to our business in recent years and the new E-commerce department will ensure that it becomes a big part of our business. With the acquisition of Fragrance.net, the largest online perfume webshop in the USA, we have already made a big step towards B2C and the new E-commerce team will further expand the opportunities in the B2C market. We also continue to develop state of the art solutions for our B2B customers to enable and further expand the digital customer journey. And you can be a part of it!
The B&S Group is the premier distribution partner for the provision of consumer goods to specialized markets worldwide. We deal in luxury brands in product groups such as perfume, cosmetics, drinks, electronics and more. We are working on strengthening online proposition and building up expertise regarding e-commerce completely in-house. You may soon find yourself in a new team with Java Developers, Front-end Developers, online marketers and UX/UI designers.
This would be you
You enjoy working on progressive designs. You are creative when it comes to coming up with solutions. You’re someone who thinks the front-end should look great, but also be technically well put together and to increase conversion. Sparring with UX/UI colleagues over the design and implementing A/B tests with the CRO specialist is your idea of a great collaboration. It’s important for to work together in a way that’s equal — where everyone has their own specialism and you all work together towards a solution.
And your resume includes a ‘checklist’ of the following credentials:
- An IT degree at university or college or higher-education level;
- Experience with VueJS (experience with React or Angular is also good);
- Experience with Atlassian Suite and Git;
- If you’ve already worked on e-commerce platforms, it would be an advantage.
Front-end developer at B&S Group
You’ll soon find yourself in a new team with Java Developers, Front-end Developers, online marketers and UX/UI designers. Of course, a new service also includes the latest front-end techniques. We work with a headless architecture and microservices so that you can use your creativity and problem-solving ability to give all B2C webshops their own identity. With your technical skills, you can convert the designs supplied by the UX/UI designer into code. By implementing A/B testing, you support finding the most effective designs for a specific target group. You not only focus on different product groups, but also on the international market. There is plenty of room for your personal and professional development and you will also be coached in this.
What exactly will you be working with:
- Bloomreach Experience Manager (Hippo CMS);
- Microsoft Azure;
- Atlassian and Git;
- Scrum methodology.
What we offer
- Flexible workplace from one of our locations in Delfzijl, Dordrecht or Amsterdam. Working from home is also an option!
- A full-time position (40 hours) and initially, a one-year contract;
- Salary: a competitive salary that is commensurate to your level of experience and education;
- A personal development plan with courses and exams that are directly in line with your area of expertise;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the possibility of earning extra days;
- Bonus: an annual performance-based bonus;
- Travel expenses: a net compensation of max. €215 per month;
- A work environment that offers diversity, freedom and independence;
- Group discount: a great annual discount on your health insurance premium;
- Pension: participate in our own pension fund in which we pay two-thirds of your premium;
- Free use of our health clubs in Delfzijl or Dordrecht.
B&S Group does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.
Dordrecht, Delfzijl, Amsterdam