JOIN OUR TEAM
HR Data Analysis Internship
HR Data Analysis Internship
Data-driven working is not an option for you, but a must!
Do you want to help our organization create value from data? HR is a field where many choices are still made based on our feeling. You work with people and not with numbers, but we can’t no longer agree with that. HR should make decisions based on data and not on their feeling. Are you eager to help us taking the next step towards data-driven working? Then we are looking for you! As a (graduation) intern you can make a big mark on our HR Data analytics project.
This is who you are
Data-driven working has become very important within our organization. The HR department is also participating in this transformation. At the end of 2020, the HR analytics team was set up to get the most out of available HR data. In the first quarter of 2021, an HR Dashboard was set up with descriptive HR data, HR Metrics and HR KPIs. In the coming months we want to focus on the implementation of this real-time HR Dashboard in Power BI. The next step is to further deepen the HR data. We will work towards predictive analyzes. After all, working with data doesn’t stop with descriptive data. To make an impact, we have to make the step to predictive analyzes and models. This is where your expertise lies.
Examples of HR issues:
- Do employees with a greater travel distance have a shorter employment contract?
- Which employee characteristics are useful predictors of their sales?
- Are there differences between men and women in the chance and speed with which they reach a higher job level?
- Which factors contribute to what extent to absenteeism?
- What are the predictors of unwanted exit?
What does your working week look like?
The HR business partners have to deal with a lot of interesting complex HR issues from the various departments. We will analyze these issues in a data-driven way. A lot of data is available for this from the various systems. From recruitment data, personnel information to employment conditions data. But how do you turn this available data into useful information? For this challenge we are looking for you! Together we formalize the issue, after this you are responsible for performing the analyzes. The analyzes will be very varied. You will need multiple analysis techniques to turn the complex data into useful information. The final step in the process is to convey the results. The HR Business Partner will do this. Based on your data-driven report, we transfer the results to the organization and together we offer the shared value from HR.
We are open to a graduation internship or a research internship.
A summary of your CV
- You follow an HBO / WO education, preferably Data Science, Econometrics or Mathematics.
- You have a passion for data, statistics, calculations, performing (predictive) analyzes.
- Competences for this role: Curious, analytical, decisive, independent, responsibility
An offer you cannot refuse
- An internship fee of €350 per month.
- A challenging internship at the largest international distribution partner in the Netherlands, in which you can surpass yourself.
- Possibility of a school assignment or research.
- A good working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team.
- Variety. Every day looks different.
We want you to get the most out of your internship, which is why you will be working at the office 4 or 5 days a week. This allows you to really impress! It is not without a reason that B&S hires interns for a starter position! But first, get that diploma!
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team?
Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting