JOIN OUR TEAM
You change everything!
E-commerce has become increasingly important to our business in recent years and the new E-commerce department will ensure that it becomes a big part of our business. With the acquisition of Fragrance.net, the largest online perfume webshop in the USA, we have already made a big step towards B2C and the new E-commerce team will further expand the opportunities in the B2C market. We also continue to develop state of the art solutions for our B2B customers to enable and further expand the digital customer journey. And you can be a part of it!
This would be you
You’re curious, not afraid to make mistakes, and you enjoy trying out new things. After all, this is what it takes to create a progressive product! You find solving challenging automation issues and working on progressive e-commerce platforms exciting. The quality and scalability of your code is paramount to you. In addition, you think it’s important to test your code before the code is deployed. What’s more, you enjoy working in a structured way and according to the SCRUM methodology.
And your resume includes a ‘checklist’ of the following credentials:
- At least a bachelor's degree in IT from an (applied) university;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Atlassian Suite and Git;
- If you’ve already worked on e-commerce platforms, it would be an advantage.
Java Developer at B&S Group
As a Java developer, you will be working on complex integration issues, where enterprise-level e-commerce environments, PIMs and ERPs integrate seamlessly in order to achieve an increasingly higher throughput. You will build the foundation of this integration. We work with a headless architecture and microservices. There is plenty of room for your personal and professional development, and you will also be coached in this. At B&S Group, your input to improve the organization is highly valued.
What exactly will you be working with:
- Bloomreach Experience Manager (Hippo CMS);
- Java and Spring framework;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Atlassian and Git;
- Scrum methodology.
What we offer
- Flexible workplace from one of our locations in Delfzijl, Dordrecht or Amsterdam. Working from home is also an option!
- A full-time position (40 hours) and initially, a one-year contract;
- Salary: a competitive salary that is commensurate to your level of experience and education;
- A personal development plan with courses and exams that are directly in line with your area of expertise;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the possibility of earning extra days;
- Bonus: an annual performance-based bonus;
- Travel expenses: a net compensation of max. €215 per month;
- Work with the latest technology in a team of ambitious developers;
- A work environment that offers diversity, freedom and independence;
- Group discount: a great annual discount on your health insurance premium;
- Pension: participate in our own pension fund in which we pay two-thirds of your premium;
- Free use of our health clubs in Delfzijl or Dordrecht.
The B&S Group is the premier distribution partner for the provision of consumer goods to specialized markets worldwide. We deal in luxury brands in product groups such as perfume, cosmetics, drinks, electronics and more. We are working on strengthening online proposition and building up expertise regarding e-commerce completely in-house. You may soon find yourself in a new team with Java Developers, Front-end Developers, online marketers and UX/UI designers.
B&S Group does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.
Dordrecht, Delfzijl, Amsterdam