JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you the allrounder we are looking for?
Do you have excellent communication skills and a commercial mindset? Then this is the perfect job for you! You will use your communication skills to identify the client’s needs and connect all the dots together to deliver the best possible service.
You distinguish yourself with your proactive, commercial and ambitious attitude. You get energy from working in a dynamic and international work environment. With your organizational skills, you always know how to keep the overview; from keeping in touch with internal colleagues to arranging the perfect delivery for clients. You can do it all! You are a true multitasker: you can easily keep an overview and quickly switch between activities. With your commercial mindset, you are determined to turn every order into a success and to build long-term relationships.
What will be your main responsibilities as a Junior Accountmanager
Very diverse! Together with the team, you make sure that the purchasing and sales process of the veterinary market area is a huge success. You enjoy coordinating this entire process from A to Z. This includes entering purchase orders, ordering veterinary products, processing invoices and preparing sales orders. In addition, you will be in direct contact with the customer and you like to come up with new, creative ideas. We do not only operate in the Netherlands, the world is our playground! The goal? To achieve the highest attainable service level for every customer and every order. Together with the team, you work hard to achieve this goal, but of course there is also plenty of room to have fun!
Skills and background
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in a similar commercial position.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of the veterinary market is an advantage.
- You live at a maximum travel distance of 45 minutes from Dordrecht.
An offer you cannot refuse
- A competitive salary, ranging from €2.300-€3.000 per month depending on your experience
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment and learn from other professionals in the field.
- An informal working atmosphere with lots of possibilities to grow.
- Result driven environment where successes are celebrated and rewarded.
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.