JOIN OUR TEAM
Junior Corporate Recruiter
Junior Corporate Recruiter
Are you our new Recruitment Talent? A real go-getter with an affinity for working in an international and dynamic environment. Are you a strong communicator, not afraid to take initiative and do you already have some experience in recruitment? If you can't wait to get started within our growing, international organization, we are looking for you!
Junior Corporate Recruiter at B&S Group
The dynamic world in which B&S operates ensures that we are constantly on the move. Whether it's broadening our E-commerce activities, opening new stores or expanding to a new geographic location. You like to move along in these dynamics, so that every day is different. Active, energetic and ready for the labor market are words that describe you perfectly. You combine your curiosity with strong organizational skills. With your enthusiasm and energy, you know how to find talent for B&S and to get the business involved in your innovative plans with regard to recruitment, communication and selection. You are eager to come up with new ideas.
What will you do?
The right employee in the right place, a good candidate experience and building our employer brand every day: that is what you as a Junior Corporate Recruiter will do.
In this position you are involved in the active recruitment and selection of candidates for various positions within the B&S Group. Your main focus areas are our (international) retail locations and various supporting office functions. A challenging job! You know how to attract scarce talent and you are full of creative and innovative ideas for recruitment. You are guided by data and you know through which channels we achieve the best results. In addition to the incoming applications, it will be your challenge to actively approach candidates through platforms such as LinkedIn. If you have less experience in this, you will receive guidance to become a professional sourcer. Together with our Employer Branding department, you are constantly looking for new ways to put us on the map as an employer and to attract the best talent. You will work both operationally and tactically, this makes your work extremely varied! Will you take up the challenge with us?
A summary of your CV
- A completed HBO education
- You have gained 1-2 years of experience as a recruiter within job placement, in-house intermediary or within a company
- Full proficiency in both the Dutch and English language
- You are a strong communicator, enthusiastic and creative
- You are result-oriented and you adapt quickly to our changing environment
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
What do we offer you in return?
- An attractive employment conditions package including a competitive salary, bonus scheme and Christmas bonus
- A dynamic and challenging position with opportunities for business trips to our international locations.
- An informal working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team.
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis and the option to earn or buy extra days
- Company drinks and parties.
- Working in an established organization with a young and dynamic mindset and a strong growth ambition.
Where do you end up?
Our Recruitment department is responsible for all recruitment within the B&S Group. Together with your recruitment colleagues, located at different locations, you see it as a challenge every day to find the best talent for our international teams. Your daily workplace will be our office in Hoofddorp, where the HR team of our retail division is located. The team consists of five highly educated, young and ambitious people. Every day they take on the challenge of realizing our (growth) ambitions and creating inspiring and trendsetting stores with happy employees.
Ready for a career at B&S Group?
Are you our new Junior Corporate Recruiter and are you looking for a challenging position in a dynamic and international environment? Then we would like to invite you to apply. This can be done by to send a motivation and CV with regard to Marijn van der Peijl.
If you would like to know more about this position or if you have other questions, please contact Marijn van der Peijl, HR Manager, on 06-50005704
An integrity check via the Koninklijke Marechaussee is part of the application procedure.
* Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not desired