JOIN OUR TEAM
Junior Supply Chain Controller
Junior Supply Chain Controller
Challenge your management skills!
Would you like to manage a team in optimizing existing processes and realizing new ones? At B&S, more than 60,000 products pass through our logistics warehouses every day. With an enormous capacity in our warehouses, we can deliver worldwide anywhere, anytime. Our stock control plays a significant role in our international trade. Our products vary from foodstuffs to luxury consumer goods in A-brands or private labels. We need a supply chain controller who supports our Stock Control Team in managing the business.
Reach your full potential as a Junior Supply Chain Controller
As a junior supply chain controller, your job-related vary each day. In a nutshell: you rapport, analyse and monitor everything around the inventory. In this you take capital requirements, turnover rate and availability into account. One of your main activities is the implementation of the stock- and assortment policy. As a team, you are responsible for improving existing processes and realising new processes. Your goal is to create an efficient working method and optimal stock levels in these processes. Later on, you will also support the Stock Control Manager. Together you are responsible for managing the operational processes. You are responsible for efficient and strategic operations. For this, you directly manage our stock employees. You work closely with our Business Units, logistics centre, IT and Finance department. If you like to challenge your management skills, this function is perfect for you.
In other words, you decide how your working day will be, based on current priorities and other activities. This function requires a lot of responsibilities. Do you dare this challenge?
This makes you happy
The world of Supply Chain & Logistics fascinates you. You have completed a study where you have combined the process aspects with economic perspectives. You are analytically and statistically skilled. In addition, you are helping others structure their data to deliver it in a clear and analyzed manner subsequently. Therefore, you prefer working with Excel. You are socially skilled, which will help you in conveying any content.
You & Terms of employment
- Recently completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level, preferably in a Supply Chain or Operational Management direction;
- Have gained one year of working experience;
- Have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus
- Being part of our young and ambitious team;
- Diversity: in products, markets and incoming and outgoing goods worldwide;
- Combining your work-related qualities with managing a team;
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days;
- Investments: a new warehouse, innovative IT landscape, and more to come;
- Guidance of one of our best Stock Controllers;
- A traineeship program;
- Free use of our gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
Does this sound like you?
Would you like to support our team as a Junior Supply Chain Controller? Send your resume and motivation, and click on the button below to apply.
For questions or more information, don't hesitate to contact Frank Vogt, HR Business Partner at B&S.
Check out our website for more information about our organization: www.careersbs.com.
We are excited to meet and welcome you at B&S. See you soon?