JOIN OUR TEAM
Key Account Coordinator
Key Account Coordinator
Our customers are the world’s leading food & fuel retailers. You take the lead in providing the best possible service to our key accounts and you constantly seek for new opportunities to help the business grow. Do you have a commercial mindset, and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and get things done? Seize this opportunity and apply to become our Key Account Coordinator.
Your main responsibilities
In this position, you have wide range of responsibilities for building sustainable relationships with our Key Accounts and identify how we can get the most out of these relations. You are responsible for coordinating the entire process of launching a loyalty campaign. To realise this, you come up with creative ideas on how we can improve the sales of our programs and you execute these ideas. Moreover, you provide a high level of service to our customers, and you are happy to help them with any questions that might occur.
This entails keeping track of all deadlines, optimizing the A-brand beauty assortments, and work closely with your logistic and marketing colleagues to make sure all is done for a successful loyalty campaign.
A very diverse job where you coordinate both commercial and operational aspects. As you communicate with many different departments daily such as purchase, marketing and logistics.
Other responsibilities include:
- Compiling assortment in collaboration with the sales manager
- Update the sales manager and customer about the return flow in collaboration with logistics and finance
- Data sharing at the time of projects and follow-up of action points
When a challenge or new project occurs, you are eager to take the lead to make sure that it will become a success! You are known for your structured way of working and your strong ability to plan efficiently. Juggling multiple tasks will be a big part of this job, but that’s a challenge you happily accept. Moreover, it is important that you like to be in contact with people, whether it is with your direct colleagues or with clients. Every day, you use your strong communication skills to communicate the goals to all the involved employees and you keep track on the progress. If the acquired output is not as desired, you know how to change this and you act on this.
Skills and background
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial role, preferably a loyalty organisation.
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
An offer you cannot refuse
- A diverse job with a lot of responsibility, where you get the opportunity to build up a network with the biggest retailers worldwide.
- Working in a fast-moving and fast-growing, international organization
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties
- An informal working environment and an ambitious team.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team?
Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.