JOIN OUR TEAM
Key account manager Benelux
Key account manager Benelux
Are you a commercial expert in the beauty industry looking for a new opportunity? And are you eager to take the lead in bringing your key accounts to the next level? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you as Key account manager Benelux.
If you had to describe a good start of your week, it would be the acquisition of a new client or having a successful negotiation session with customers. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you translate this into taking ownership of your accounts. You recognize opportunities and you are not afraid to seize them. In addition to your entrepreneurial skills, your analytical skills are also well-developed. Following up on the monthly budget closure and analyzing the sales per brand are tasks that you can master with these skills. With your result-oriented approach, you are keen on achieving your KPI’s. Lastly, you also enjoy variety in workplaces. You will be approximately two days a week at the office and you will spend the rest of the time visiting clients. This dynamic environment gives you energy.
Your main responsibilities
As a Key account manager Benelux, you will be responsible for your key accounts from beginning till end. This includes developing and implementing the key account strategy and annual plans of the key accounts. The acquisition of new clients is also part of your responsibilities. Setting up partnerships is hereby important. Moreover, you are able to understand the current situation of these clients, but also their future needs and opportunities. Negotiating is something that you will do frequently as part of the trade terms for example. As you have a lot of freedom regarding your key accounts, it is required that you like to work independently.
Other responsibilities include:
- Primary contact person for buying department key accounts, preparing the recurring account business reviews and execute the follow up action plan
- Elaborate, monitor and control the account plan implementation
- Partner of Consumer Marketing Manager to achieve the company retail objectives on door level including E-com
- Responsible for adequate planning & follow up on launch management & sets deliveries, from negotiation to on-shelf (in corporation with Sales Support & Product Mngt)
- Analyze and respond to product returns and act with solution mindset in collaboration with Product Development Manager
- Analyze POS information (SISO) in order to adapt and improve account plan.
Skills and background
- You have obtained a bachelor or university degree in for example International Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of German or another European language is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of successful professional experience in the beauty cosmetics industry, Benelux level is a pre.
- International mindset, international work experience is a pre.
An offer you cannot refuse
- An international job, where you will have a lot of autonomy.
- An informal working environment and with an ambitious team.
- The chance to receive bonuses, depending on your own success.
- Good fringe benefits, ranging from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.