JOIN OUR TEAM
Manager Investor Relations
Manager Investor Relations
We are looking for an experienced IR manager to drive consistent communication with financial markets and corporate stakeholders, taking on a broad range of responsibilities and acting as right hand of our CFO and CEO in financial and strategic communications.
As Manager Investor Relations for B&S Group, you have already gained several years of professional experience in communication on the capital markets and are looking to further develop your career. You are analytical, a self-starter who is able to translate complex information into cohesive communications and can act as sparring partner for the board when it comes to (communicating on) financials and corporate strategy. This is an independent role that works closely with all relevant corporate disciplines, with direct report to the CFO.
Location Dordrecht, full-time (four day work week negotiable)
- Responsible for building and maintaining long-term trusted and professional relationships with institutional investors, analysts and financial media (internationally);
- Organizing and conducting meetings with investors (conferences, calls, roadshows, capital market days);
- Further shaping our equity story for the capital/financial markets based on our 2021-2023 strategy and beyond;
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding analyst coverage, researching analyst reports and databases, as well as preparing benchmark, competitive and market analyses and pro-actively inform and advise the executive team accordingly;
- (Co) write and publish all regulated releases (press releases, annual reports (non-financials), presentations) and prepare Q&A and scripts for and in conjunction with the executive team;
- Translating non-financial, strategic and sustainability-oriented facts into compelling messages that support our dialog with international analysts, investors and the general public;
- Maintain and re-design IR sections on our corporate website together with the communications team.
- A masters degree and at least a couple of years of professional experience in financial communication for a listed company or a corresponding background in finance;
- You have a natural interest in financial markets’ information as well as in corporate and global developments;
- You combine quantitative analyses with marketing and very good communication skills;
- You are a self-starter that takes responsibility and flourishes in an independent role;
- You possess natural persuasiveness and at the same time are sensitive to interrelationships;
- You act as a pro-active advisor and strong sparring partner to the Board;
- You are confident in handling MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- You speak and write fluent business English and preferably Dutch.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team?
Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.