JOIN OUR TEAM
Responsible for our stocks
Stocks are an essential part of our business. Either too many or too little stocks could cause a problem. You ensure optimal stock levels, hence you play an important role in our Purchasing department. In the role of Operational Purchaser, you’re responsible for your own range of products. You make sure that products from our product range are continuously available. Curious? Then read on quickly.
The position of Operational Purchaser
As an Operational Purchaser, you’re responsible for monitoring and signaling our stocks on a daily basis. You know when to order, in which quantities and you take the expiration dates and sales fluctuations of products into account. For the previously ordered products, you monitor stock levels and expiration dates, and you prevent out of stock situations in current stocks.
What are your responsibilities as an Operational Purchaser?
The communication with our people internally and our external suppliers is central to this position. Informing our Purchasers, Stock Control Managers, Logistics and Sales people in a correct and timely manner is essential to this role. You work closely together with our Finance department to discuss billings and payments. Externally, you stay in contact with suppliers about current orders, the availability of products and developments within the product segment. Communicating well and maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers is very important. You process orders that belong to your product range and you take care of accurate administration. Besides this, you always seek to improve processes within your own product range, the Purchasing department or within the organization. You strive for perfection every day! This position allows you to combine your communicational and service-minded skills with analytical qualities, since you take care of the administrative closing process.
Skills and background
- You have a secondary vocational education degree (MBO-4 diploma) in a commercial/administrative direction;
- You are known for your structured and accurate way of working;
- You are prepared to be firm and you have excellent communication skills;
- You have good analytical skills and planning and organizing is part of your nature;
- You get energy from working in a dynamic environment;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
An offer you cannot refuse
- A good salary and the chance to receive bonusses and extra days off;
- An informal working environment in a young and ambitious team;
- Space for your own ideas and visions;
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
Are you interested in the above position and eager to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.