Private Label Brand Manager
Private Label Brand Manager
Interested in being in charge of best-in-class private label brands?
If you really want to put your mark on brands, then there's no greater challenge than private labels. Especially at a global player like B&S. In fact, we consider expanding our private labels within the food & beverage market such a high priority that we even assembled a specialised team for it. As part of our Private Label team, you'll be responsible for the entire process within your own product range, from product development and design to print and digital brand communication and activation. You will expand your brand portfolio based on your vision and strategy and be responsible for commercial results, working closely with all commercial companies within our network. Other responsibilities include creating trade marketing plans, applying for brand registration and monitoring brand guidelines.
Push your boundaries as Private Label Brand Manager at B&S.
You have enough experience in product development & design, marketing & communication and activation to know exactly what you want. You're ready to take the next step and develop your international career. To realise your vision on brand management and grow your portfolio working for a global player. Together with the most likeable professionals with the brightest minds in the business. This is exactly what awaits you as Private Label Brand Manager at B&S, the largest and most innovative distributor of fast-moving consumer goods.
Now is the perfect moment to join us!
B&S is currently going through a significant transformation from a traditional wholesale company to a business concept that revolves entirely around marketing and digitization. With a history of trading goods across the world since 1872, we embrace every opportunity to push the boundaries where others may not.
Now is the time to anchor this attitude more firmly in our brands and to show the world what B&S stands for. Private labels play an increasingly important role in this respect. So don't miss this amazing opportunity to use your expertise and vision to propel our brands into international A-class stage.
What is your background?
- A marketing degree at higher vocational (HBO) level or higher.
- 3 to 10 years of marketing and brand development experience (private label).
- Core competencies: brand management, trade marketing & communication and a digital mindset.
- You're passionate about brands, marketing and retail, in particular food & beverage.
- You have an enterprising, critical and result-driven attitude.
- You're a positive, optimistic, creative and driven team player.
- You have excellent written and oral English communication skills. Knowledge of French or Spanish is considered a bonus.
What do we offer?
- A varied, internationally oriented position with ample space for initiative.
- A competitive salary with additional holidays and the chance to earn bonuses.
- Unlimited growth opportunities.
- An informal work environment and a young, ambitious team.
- The space to develop your vision and ideas.
- Unlimited use of our own gym, free of charge.
- Regular office receptions and parties.
Let’s get going!
While other companies may have strict policies in place, working for us can be compared to a roller coaster ride where you determine the course. Our goal is to increase turnover tenfold in 10 years. To achieve this, we are investing in a new IT landscape, a new finance system, a new warehouse, and last but not least, new top talents like you.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld
Overtuigd en solliciteren?
Ben jij onze nieuwe Private Label Brand Manager? Reageer dan met je cv en motivatie via de onderstaande solliciteerbutton! We hebben er zin in om jou te ontmoeten en welkom te heten bij B&S B.V., jij ook?