JOIN OUR TEAM
Purchase Manager Dairy
Purchase Manager Dairy
Realize your ambitions with B&S!
The dairy market has endless opportunities and potential. We are looking for someone who will use this potential to the fullest and seize those opportunities to grow our dairy business. You will work on the purchase strategy of our dairy portfolio to realize our and your own ambitions.
What are your responsibilities as a Purchase Manager Dairy?
Within our business, you will be responsible for the entire dairy portfolio. You work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain departments and know the needs and opportunities in the market. You use this information to develop strategic plans that build and maintain loyalty from dairy producers towards B&S. The aim is to form new strategic partnerships as well as to extend existing ones. Together with our suppliers, we want to make the most of our worldwide distribution platform.
Besides building supplier partnerships, you translate business plans into a strong purchasing strategy, which you convert into KPI’s to monitor progress and success. Quality and cost ownership are two central aspects in this process. With your experience in the dairy market, you know the best way to approach our target group. Your knowledge remains up to date, as you closely follow the economic and political developments within this business.
What more do you do?
- You close the best deals based on the purchase requirements.
- You visit suppliers and international trade fairs.
- You manage your stocks and ratios.
- You conduct relevant analyses and utilize data for improvement.
Skills and background
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You’ve gained 3-6 years of working experience in the role of Purchaser, including experience in the dairy market.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking Dutch or German would be an advantage.
- You have strong analytical skills.
An offer you cannot refuse
- An international job where the world is your playing field.
- Autonomy in your job, in establishing strategic plans and in extending our role in the dairy market.
- An informal working environment in a young and ambitious team.
- The chance to receive bonuses and extra days off, depending on your own success.
- Good fringe benefits, from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
Are you interested in the above position and want to become a member of the B&S team?
Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting