JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Credit Controller
Senior Credit Controller
Reach your full potential
Do you dare to take the next step in the field of Credit Management and grow with a revenue of 10 billion euros? Every day we challenge to unite our international hands-on activities and the world of Global finance. With a current revenue of 2 billion euro, there are enough challenges for you to take.
Reach your full potential as a Senior Credit Controller
You will be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team. You are responsible for managing and coaching the team and providing the right information to your colleagues. This means you won’t be doing any operational tasks but focused on reporting and control.
You will maintain contact with international customers, credit insurers, banks and internal departments (Sales, Finance, Treasury and Legal). Our activities are spread all over the world, we do business in more than 110 countries. We have several hubs around the world, like in Dubai, Spain, USA and Saudi Arabia, with local credit controllers based in those countries.
In your position as Senior Credit Controller, you will be the first point of contact for various, daily work-related questions from the Credit Control team. You will control the financial documents and assist the Credit Manager in creating the weekly and monthly Credit Management reports. The results of the analysis and reports will be used to provide the Sales & Finance Directors with updates and advice.
You will make in depth analyses of our customers to determine risk assessed credit limits. In addition, you will use your expertise to improve the international payment process.
Finally, Credit Management is responsible for the Compliance checks regarding all our business relations. You will analyze organizational- and transactional structures and advice the business.
This makes you happy
You prefer to set and achieve goals with your team. Also, your personal goal is to manage and inspire your team. This gives you energy. You aim to solve problems, promote and implement solutions that improve the team performance. Also, you have a critical view, and you work accurately. You are a perfectionist, and you keep an overview of the Credit Control Team to deliver the best quality. In addition, you know how to separate and set priorities from urgent to non-urgent challenges, even in a busy and hectic environment. You are eager and ready to challenge yourself.
You & Terms of employment
We offer you:
- Diversity: daily contacts worldwide;
- Being part of our young and ambitious team;
- Career opportunities within B&S;
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days;
- Yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance-dependent bonus;
- Free use of our gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
- have completed a degree at university, college or higher-education level in a financial or economic direction;
- have gained 4-8 years of work experience;
- are skilled in working with different pay methods, cash against documents, letter of credit, bank guarantee;
- are experienced in international payments, credit insurance and Excel (advantage);
- you are creative in looking for securities, guarantees, credit insurance, bank guarantees;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
Does this sound like you?
Would you like to join our team as a Senior Credit Controller? Send your resume and motivation, and click on the button below to apply.
For questions or more information, don't hesitate to contact Frank Vogt, HR Business Partner at B&S.
We are excited to meet and welcome you at B&S. See you soon?