JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you driven to challenge the status quo? You want to deliver the best results and sustainability improvements. Also, you enjoy coming up with plans for action and you like to optimize processes. We offer an exciting internship for you at a young and dynamic organization with enthusiastic colleagues!
B&S mission is to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
Every semester (Sep-Jan and Feb-Jun), though also throughout the year, we are looking for graduates focusing on sustainability. What can you expect? You can think of assisting in market practices research, updating latest legislation requirements such as the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, conducting supply chain risk assessments, and developing action plans for the various segment we operate in. This can also entail making our distribution network more sustainable, launching new products, assisting with reporting frameworks and developing communication messages for our stakeholders. In short, we have different assignments available. We are simply looking for the perfect sustainability talent who shares the same spirit, mentality and ambition as us. We are happy to help you find the proper assignment that fits you and your expertise. Sounds good, right
· have a hands-on mentality;
· are following a sustainability/commercial/international/economic higher education (HBO or WO);
· have a demonstrated affinity with the topic of sustainability
· are able to work from our location in Dordrecht (from time to time);
· have a good command of the written and spoken English and Dutch language;
· have gained internship or work experiences abroad. This is an advantage.
Terms of employment
· An internship fee of €350,- ;
· Hybrid working is optional in case this can be realized with your activities;
· Gaining hands-on experience in the field of sustainability
· Contributing to making a difference; making our company more sustainable and future proof;
· A challenging internship within the largest international distribution partner in the Netherlands;
· Being part of a young and ambitious team;
· Career opportunities; from an internship into a job;
· Variety; every day is different.