JOIN OUR TEAM
Teamlead Financial Accounting
Teamlead Financial Accounting
You are ready for the next step in your career and you have a healthy dose of ambition. You are a real go-getter, have strong communication skills and you dare to take initiative. Would you also like to use these skills in our Finance Team and be part of a dynamic trade organization? Then you could be the right fit for the role of Teamlead Financial Accounting!
You have a strong affinity with numbers and Excel knows no secrets for you. In addition, you are someone who can get rid of piles of work, without this being at the expense of your accuracy. You are a go-getter who is administratively strong and who always dots the i's and crosses the t's. Moreover, you are analytically strong and you know how to ask the right questions. You have already gained some experience within Finance and you have the ambition to grow into a leading, coordinating position. You have a great sense of responsibility for everything you do.
What are your main responsibilities as a Teamlead Financial Accounting?
In the role of Teamlead Financial Accounting, you are responsible for the ins and outs of the entire Financial Accounting team (11 FTE) and you will do both coordinating and operational tasks. The Financial Accounting team is responsible for the following:
- Identifying opportunities and risks with regards to the financial administration;
- Optimal cooperation between Financial Accounting and our purchasing and sales departments;
- Registration and control of incoming purchase invoices and reconciliation with purchase orders;
- Entering and checking incoming cost invoices and bank statements;
- Creditor management;
- Timely payment from our suppliers;
- Accurate processing of outgoing sales invoices;
- Debtor management;
- Bank statement processing
In addition, the team has a lot of contact with suppliers and customers. In your role as a manager you direct and coach the team. You keep the overview and ensure that the team can function optimally.
Skills and background
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance
- You have 5+ years of experience in Finance and the ambition to grow into a management/coordinating role within Finance (or have been in this role for a few years);
- You are a go-getter with an accurate and practical working attitude;
- You understand financial processes and have the drive to further optimize them;
- Experience in an international (trade) organization is an advantage;
- You have experience with MS Office applications such as Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
An offer you cannot refuse
- You’ll join a young and ambitious team;
- Good fringe benefits, ranging from our own fitness center to corporate drinks and parties.
- You will be given the opportunity to follow both internal and external training courses;
- The chance to receive bonuses, depending on your own success.
Your position within the organization
As a Teamlead Financial Accounting, you will become part of the Finance Department. Our Finance Department consists of 21 ambitious colleagues who are divided over 3 areas of expertise: Accounting, Business Control and Financial Control. Every day, they take on the challenge to unite our international activities and the world of international finance and to realize our ambitions.
Are you interested in the above position and eager to become a member of the B&S team? Please apply directly by clicking the button and uploading your resume and cover letter. We are looking forward to welcoming you at B&S.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.