JOIN OUR TEAM
Webdeveloper – Full-Stack Developer
Webdeveloper – Full-Stack Developer
You change everything!
We are currently working on a transformation which will implement a "Digital First" approach in all areas within the B&S Group. This approach ensures that all business processes will be optimally automated and as efficient as possible. And this is why we are looking for new colleagues! Colleagues who are passionate about new technologies and enjoy varied and diverse work. Not only in terms of the actual work activities, applications and technology, but also considering the range of business activities. In addition, the organization is growing fast and faced with several challenges. With the "Digital First" approach, IT is now a prominent topic on the agenda within our organization!
This is you
You are a driven developer with an innovative mindset. Your drive, combined with the business and colleagues, enables you to develop the desired web applications. You are a real team player and you enjoy being involved in the decision-making process of choosing the right technology. If you have an innovative idea with which we can really stand out, you will be given an opportunity to put into practice on 'Innovation Friday'!
Your resume will include the following credentials:
- An IT-Bachelor degree at higher education (Dutch hbo or wo level);
- Experience, preferably with C# .NET or other OOP programming language;
- Affinity with Microsoft Azure;
- Innovative mindset and a team player.
Web Developer – Full-Stack Developer at B&S Group
As Web Developer – Full-Stack Developer, you will be part of a young and driven development team. You will be developing new features within our upgraded online platform on a daily basis. Last year, a number of our desktop applications and services were rewritten as a web application with micro-services. But, we're only getting started! You will not only be developing new features for the existing web applications, you will also work on new development projects. In daily Scrum sessions, you will discuss the backlog together with your project group that largely consists of developers. And these are interesting discussions on choosing the right applications and technologies!
As a team, we consider it important to constantly continue to develop and discover new technologies. This also means earning new certificates. Every year, you will earn 2 certificates that are tailor-made to your needs. This includes, for example, a Scrum Master or MCSA C#.NET Web application certificate.
The B&S Group consists of three segments: B&S, HTG and Capi. The B&S Group is the premier distribution partner that provides consumer goods to specialized markets worldwide. Since March 2018, we have been a listed company on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange. We have several office locations within B&S Group, which means that this job opening is available in Delfzijl, Amsterdam as well as Dordrecht.
What we offer
- A full-time position (40 hours) and initially, a one-year contract;
- Salary: a competitive salary that is commensurate to your level of experience and education;
- Access to online learning portals, including: Pluralsight, Lynda and Angular Ultimate courses;
- A personal development plan with courses and exams that are directly in line with your area of expertise;
- Vacation days: 25 vacation days, with the possibility of earning extra days;
- A bonus: a biannual performance-based bonus;
- Travel expenses: a net compensation of max. €215 per month;
- Work with the latest technology in a team of ambitious developers;
- A work environment that offers diversity, freedom and independence;
- Group discount: a great annual discount on your health insurance premium;
- Pension: participate in our own pension fund in which we pay two-thirds of your premium;
- Free use of our health clubs in Delfzijl or Dordrecht.
B&S does not approve of any commercial, contractor and agency acquisition via this job posting.
Dordrecht, Delfzijl, Amsterdam